Thursday, July 28, 2011

Holy Cats!

I was in the Washington Post! on the 13th! and I didn't know it! Why? Because I was chasing the fame monster on my other, now defunct blog. No dear, I was not in the actual newspaper- I was in the online arts section. I wonder how they found me?

Well, Fringe is over, and it was AWESOME. If you have Fringe in your area, volunteer, such a great sense of community is made, and volunteering around creatives gives me great energy. Every time I walk past Fort Fringe on my way to Safeway I am going to smile. I am going to remember the brilliance of Kimleigh Smith in T-O-T-A-L-L-Y, The high energy of Illuminate, the sad sweetness of Priscilla Dreams The Answer and laughing my ass off at Who Killed Captain Kirk.

Meanwhile, an article in the Express told me of a ZineFest this weekend. Maybe they need volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment