Friday, August 5, 2011

This week in volunteering.....

I still did not get my schedule from Arena Stage- I'll go nag them about it today. I hope that they did not forget about me. I am sure that they did not run out of space. They have 4 more volunteer orientations set up for this month. As I said, I shall look into other programs too- I hear that Theatre J is looking.

Buddy R told me about the Small Press Expo in Bethesda in September. I signed up to volunteer for that. Three days of indie publishers- Can't get any more fascinating than that.

Next garden build day is tomorrow. Going to haul earth for the good of the garden and we can get more plots to more people. Did you know that in some areas of DC there are years long waiting lists for garden plots and some gardens are filled with drama out the wazoo? I am so glad that they built a garden a neighborhood away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment