Monday, August 29, 2011

The best laid plans...

I have not posted in so long because I have had nowhere to volunteer lately. Columbia Heights day, which was supposed to be on Saturday got canceled due to the hurricane Irene, and it will not be rescheduled. Jason took a message for me on Friday from someone from DCPS "Eat more salad" about a schedule screw up. I called back, now I am waiting for the organizer to call me. Apparently there is some sort of schedule screw up, so I might not be doing that either. Well, my first shift as an usher at Arena Stage is coming up and I need to buy a white button down. There's also the SPX in 2 weeks, and I am going to sign up to volunteer at Crafty Bastards, the City Paper's crafts fair.

I have also decided to log my hours volunteering from now on. I think it will be fun to see how many hours i wind up with by the end of the year. I should have started to count at Fringe, then I would have a ton already. Talking about Fringe Festival, the fall installment has been announced for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment