Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DC Shorts

I have signed up for yet another Film Festival. This one is DC Shorts . It is a film festival made up entirely of short films. It's perfect for anyone, like me, with a short attention span. The festival is in mid September. Volunteer benefits are pretty good. A tee shirt, screening pass and after party. Go to the DC shorts website to sign up and be a volunteer.

I just heard back from Columbia Heights day. The volunteer coordinator addressed me as Gina. Huh? I would love to do the face painting in the Kid's Zone because I am the face paint girl at the roller derby.

Still did not get my envelope from Arena Stage with my volunteer shift information. I am curious to know what shifts I got. If you want to volunteer usher at Arena, note that there are a few more orientations this month. Check the website for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment